Pages

Popular Posts

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Markets may see much more than 6350: Sandeep Wagle

andeep Wagle, Founder & MD,

6147 on closing bells this Friday, does it seem like the momentum come next week as well is here to stay at least for the Nifty?

Sandeep Wagle : The momentum has just started and you have not seen this kind of a size of a candle what I am seeing, so I would say that we should not be worried about we are nearing a prior top and it will fall and all that. This is the beginning, we may see much more higher than 6350.

Yes, there will be bouts of some profit booking so on so forth, so definitely I feel the momentum is here to stay and I see bulls as clear winners. I do not see too much of a correction and 6000, possibly 5900 now can be a very strong bottom, very difficult to break for the coming at least few weeks is what I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment